Contact Jade

Perimeter Village

Loft 12


About

Image result for book online button

Hello! My name is Jade Brown. I have been in the beauty industry since 2010 graduating from Aveda Institute of Atlanta. I've worked in the Spa and Skincare field until mid 2014 when I fell into brows as a stylist at Nordstrom Perimeter Mall. Safe to say I found my calling! I worked for world renown eyebrow queen Anastasia Beverly Hills for 3 years. I use the golden ratio method from my training with all of my services because it is proven to give the best brow possible. One of my favorite quotes "If you give me 1% of your trust, I'll earn the other 99%." Jason Lobdell. When it comes to brows, that's all I need. 

Image result for images for instagram

Products
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills
  • Satin Smooth
Testimonials Leave Testimonial
Jade is the best!! Period!! My brows were thinned out, needed to grow, definition....just some good ol' fashioned TLC. In steps Ms. jade... A dear friend suggested I give her try...and I am forever grateful. These brows have flourished with her gentle hands and professional treatment. I have definition and growth in areas that were completely gone before...all TRUTH!! I can't wait to join her in the new location!! I trust no one else... Ms.Jade KNOWS brows. :D
Nicole R.
So glad I found Jade. Before I never would like how anyone would shape my brows so I ended up plucking them myself, and who likes doing that? Jade has been able to shape them perfectly and taught me how to fill them in and they've never looked better. I highly recommend her services to anyone.
Michelle R.
Jade is the best in the business. The atmosphere of her studio is inviting and relaxing. She is knowledgeable and provides great service. -Yanic (Ms. Nikki)
Yanic J.
I started going to Jade at another location and had to follow her to Salon Lofts. I have very thick, dark eyebrows that need the expertise of someone who really knows what she is doing. And that is Jade. She is excellent at brow shaping and is also very kind and easy to talk to. She listened on my first visit to my "brow history" and figured out exactly what I wanted and also trying a new and better shape for my brows. I highly recommend and am so happy she's at the new location which is easy to book and get to. -- Rebecca
Rebecca A.